About the opportunity
The ideal candidate enjoys diving onto the technical issues, is experienced with domain and server knowledge, he should be multitasking can handle multiple servers at a time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Setting up email infrastructure.
- Power MTA installation and configuration management.
- Implementing email authentications: SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
- Experience with feedback loops (FBL) and bounce handling.
- Managing UNIX/LINUX servers with problematic solving techniques.
- Developing bash code required for automation of server related tasks and email architecture flow.
- Configuring remote bounce processor for handling remote bounces.
- Leading technical members & working closing with IT Infra specialist according to requirements
- Experience in administering at least one email platform: PowerMTA, Postfix, Sendmail, Momentum and Qmail.
- Experience in troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX and experience with debugging tool
Any graduate, preferred tech background
3+ years’ experience in system engineering (administration, configuration, troubleshooting and architecture).