Based Location Bhopal
An analytical person who works with the Front-End Developer, the Social Media Manager and Copywriter to meet the ever-changing requirements of Google and get high search engine rankings for your business.
About the opportunity
It takes time and practice to choose the right words, investigate and link opportunities and set a plan to leverage and make us accessible and top of the index. You are someone who understands how to be an organic web strategist and track success and monitor for danger. Grab the opportunity to help build a brand here. Looking for someone to collaborate perform our site accessibility, content strategy, keyword targeting, link building Search community management and much moiré.
Role and Responsbilities
Your usual day would involve –
- 1) Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- 2) Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- 3) Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- 4) Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- 5) Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- 6) Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO.
- 7) Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- 9) Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- 1) Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- 2) Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- 3) Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- 4) Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- 5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- 6) Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis strategy.
- 7) Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
Qualification Any Graduate and Post Graduate