About the Opportunity
Revenue Assurance is responsible to fully understand financial flows and improve the state of play in revenue tracking, realization and minimizing leakage coming from the networks, publishers and partners, reconciling the same to gauge the accuracy with internal tracking platform. The professional who establishes and implements a comprehensive evaluation of a company’s revenue cycle to ensure proper revenue reconciliation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Process Publishers payments and update revenue on regular basis on time
- Assist in monthly account reconciliations and general ledger activities.
- Oversee billings, credit adjustments, and refunds on monthly basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams resolving queries related to tracking, revenue and conversion
- Perform revenue analysis, calculations and reporting on monthly basis.
- “Determine and review revenue numbers with Teams on daily basis.”
- Develop revenue generation formats as per industry standards
- Managing suppression and unsub of offers
- Preparing reports- MTD, Conversion report, revenue reporting for internal report
- Do basic research of new tools and explore new tracking platforms to improve the tracking performance
- Providing reports to the cross function teams whenever required
- Good in Communication, must have analytical skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice
- Ability to build Rapport
- Should have technical knowledge