About the Opportunity
We are seeking a media buyer who will be looking after Developing & implementing effective PPC campaigns to hit goals and ROI, both short term and long term along with Managing PPC budgets, while building & strengthening platform accounts & key relationships .Candidate with good analytics who can monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and regularly optimize PPC campaigns’ performance (multiple optimizations in a day – if needed).
- Analyze and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies.
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Understanding of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including Google Ads, paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Understanding of website tracking tags (Conversion and retargeting).
- Analyze trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates.
- Track and analyze website track now and provide regular internal reports.
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements distribution process.
- Intra-team coordination to understand how the campaigns can yield more quality leads
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Knowledge of PPC and Domain redirect model
- Aware about the technologies used to build the domain capabilities
Graduate (Preferred from Finance and Marketing Background)
2+Years Experience in List management and Campaign Analyst