About the opportunity
Mirror mirror on the wall, are your mails more beautiful than all? Hop in then and join our band of outlaws…..our mails are all yours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build email design templates, create and edit photo files, and help with intermittent presentations pertaining to the design team.
- Be responsible in part for the extension of the company’s brand identity.
- Research up-to-date and emerging technologies and developments in the design field and implement them when appropriate.
- Designing creative email and newsletters. Focus on increasing Inbox as well Click ratio which would eventually help in the company’s revenue
- Excellent communication skills, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent design skills with the capacity to understand how the design translates into an effective email campaign
- Strong web asset production, interactive design and typography skills with an understanding of web design best practices pertaining to e-commerce.
Qualification Any Graduate with a knowledge of Designing
Experience 1-2 Years hands on experience in HTML