Job Position: Digital Campaign Analyst
Based Location Bhopal
About the opportunity
The Assistant Team Lead - Email Campaign is responsible for creating, developing, optimizing, support and executing email marketing campaigns as well as drip campaigns. Determines target audience devises a campaign and launches an email campaign to create branding and generate leads for the business. Additionally, the Email Marketing Specialist will work in landing page creative – design and builds.
Role and Resposibilities
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Manage the eWay platform which is an alternative way to earn revenue.
- Ensure email marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Analyze and utilize data to improve Marketing program performance.
- Partner with digital channel teams to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and automated marketing campaigns and also communicate exact email requirements to the primary database vendor
- Track and analyze direct and automated marketing campaigns
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create automation campaigns
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance and security of several extensive email databases
- Must have a strong knowledge of HTML,CSS.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes,user flows and high fidelity designs
- Good communication skills .
- Solid core design competency, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, scale, visual presentation development, and layout.