Job Position: Digital Campaign Analyst
Based Location Bhopal
About the opportunity
The Assistant Team Lead - Email Campaign is responsible for creating, developing, optimizing, support and executing email marketing campaigns as well as drip campaigns. Determines target audience devises a campaign and launches an email campaign to create branding and generate leads for the business. Additionally, the Email Marketing Specialist will work in landing page creative – design and builds.
Role and Responsbilities
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- To Ensure email rendering across multiple browsers and ISPs
- To Ensure email marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Ability to analyze information gathered from multiple sources to suggest, plan and execute changes designed to engage customers.
- Partner with digital channel teams to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies.
- Track and analyze direct and automated marketing campaigns
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create automation campaigns
- Maintain email marketing production schedule to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all email campaigns.
- Must have a strong knowledge of HTML,CSS.
- Knowledge of email marketing trends/technologies/CAN-SPAM laws.
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication and Management skills.