About the opportunity
We are looking for young talented mind who has the ability to analyze and maintain the reports and plan the strategies on day to day basis based on the performance of campaign shoot up. A Keen learner want to build a career in digital marketing space. We have an opportunity to learn depth of various channels and play a key role in the delivery process hence driving results.
Role and Responsibilities
- Scheduling of Campaigns timely and precisely.
- Making Report on Revenue and other KPI’s generated from marketing efforts through various analytical tools and metrics
- Keeping proper track and update of Online and Offline records of the technical process(campaigns).
- Creative designing with use of HTML
- Strong understanding of warmup, data segmentation and utilization.
- Understanding of terms like CPM, CPC, CPO, CPL, CPV, CLTV, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Intermediate level of MS Office and HTML
- Comfortable with Data and Number
Qualification Minimum Graduate
Experience Minimum 0-1 years