Job Position: Business Development Manager India
About the opportunity
Business Development Person is responsible for fueling the business with the best peorming campaigns at highest-payouts. They reach out to agencies/brands to aain their peormance marketing campaigns. They work closely delivery teams for planning and developing the channel strategy to get the maximum prot from the inventory and oers.
Role and Responsbilities
- 1) Communicating & collaborating with networks regarding Current Market scenario
- 2) Approaching Direct Agencies/ Brand
- 3) Bringing in Top Campaigns in the Indian Market
- 4) Payout Negotiation of all the campaigns as per volume commitment.
- 5) Suppo delivery teams to plan and analyze daily campaigns
- 6) Continuously identify methods to increase the revenue streams.
- 1) Experience in direct sales in digital marketing agencies, aliate network, and clients. Responsible for driving the campaign pofolio comprising of Peormance Marketing channels.
- 2) Interacting with clients/agencies to discuss and identify their advertising requirements and to devise an approach that meets the client's brief & budget to meet the KPIs
- 3) Having an ongoing strong relationship with networks is a must.
- 4) Perform new client acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails
- 5) Existing network with brands and agencies
- 6) Excellent Communication skills
- 1) Understanding of digital marketing.
- 2) Multi-Tasker
- 3) Education No Bar.