Job Position: Business Development Manager India
Based Location: Bhopal
About the opportunity
Business Development Person is responsible for fueling the business with the best performing campaigns at highest payouts. They reach out to agencies/brands to attain their performance marketing campaigns. They work closely delivery teams for planning and developing the channel strategy to get the maximum profit from the inventory and offers.
Role and Responsibilities
- 1) Communicating & Collaborating with networks regarding Current Market scenario
- 2) Approaching Direct Agencies/ Brand
- 3) Bringing in Top Campaigns in the Indian Market
- 4) Payout Negotiation of all the campaigns as per volume commitment.
- 5) Support delivery teams to plan and analyze daily campaigns
- 6) Continuously identify methods to increase the revenue streams.
- Experience in direct sales in digital marketing agencies, affiliate network, and clients. Responsible for driving the campaign portfolio comprising of Performance Marketing channels.
- Interacting with clients/agencies to discuss and identify their advertising requirements and to devise an approach that meets the client's brief & budget to meet the KPIs
- Having an ongoing strong relationship with networks is a must.
- Perform new client acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails
Qualification: No Bar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pre-sales
- Existing network with brands and agencies
- Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Excellent Communication skills
- Multi Tasker