Job Position: Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager: Pay on results advertising through affiliate marketing can deliver great results. Recruiting quality affiliates with relevant traffic and incentive them with content and offers are keys to success in this role.
Based Location Bhopal
About the opportunity
Affiliate Marketing Manager involves managing the company’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis. He/she is responsible for identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other team to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs. Major role of a Affiliate manager is to focus on revenue generation through our publishers by maintaining healthy relationships with publishers and Identifying and recruiting new worldwide affiliates/publishers for our worldwide offers and to avoid any compliance by maintaining proper communication, tracking, reports, and suppression on time.
Role and Resposibilities
- Maintaining and developing affiliate marketing programs.
- Recruiting new affiliate partners, monitoring affiliate practices, negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements.
- Maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners, regularly monitoring campaign performance, Continually motivating affiliates to perform better.
- Reengage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
- Keep affiliates up to date on daily updates related to the current campaign and the new campaign,Keep Eye on the affiliate's daily planning, performance, and traffic.
- Provide best partner services to affiliates in terms of best offers in different verticals, higher payouts, and timely payments.
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- To make validations and reports for campaigns as per requirements.
- Experience in performance/affiliate marketing.
- Strong team management and partnership management skills
- E-commerce and online advertising.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of online campaign management and online ad models.
- An in-depth knowledge of international affiliates markets
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- A good understanding of tracking technology